Sunday, January 2, 2011

Greetings and Salutations!


Good day my fellow traveler, I see you have been so kind as to visit my quaint abode. I hope you enjoy your visit and return soon. But wait! Before you leave a message for you:
"This is a new website made by a future authoress. When this future authoress feels like it she might post a few tales of time gone by and times yet to come. This fancies her at this moment." Oh! And here is the tale... "Once upon a time, in a land of skyscrapers, pavement, and bloggie friends lived (your name here). One day (your name here) visited an amazing blog called future-authoress.blogspot.com and then read an awesome post. Then they were awesome themselves and left a comment. Oh yeah! And they lived happily ever after!!!" Hmm... I think the tale is implying that you need to do something... I wonder what it is.....
Hannah
PS I figured it out! The authoress wants you to do the chicken dance!
PS I am not usually that (kind of) weird.

No comments: