Saturday, February 19, 2011

first award

Upon receiving this award, I am supposed to:
1) Thank, and link back to the person who awarded it.
2) Share 7 things about myself.
3) Award 10 great bloggers.
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
  1. Thanks Erika @ theadventuresoferikaminich.blogspot.com!
7 things about me:

1. I had a brother born this morning.
2. I have recently finished editing a novel.
3. My great-uncle is related to Wild Bill Hickok.
4. I should be doing homework right now.
5. I am a total nerd.
6. I just started basket ball.
7. I would love to finish school by 9th grade (which I can if mom will let me) and go to online college early.
I award Miss M., Larkin, Priscilla, Mom, Grandma, Hannah H., Rachel, Rachelle, Rhinestone Rachel, and Tsavah

4. Contact the bloggers, I will do that...later.

No comments: